Blaze - Maiden Setlist

Ci è scappata una notizia? C'è qualche argomento che meriterebbe la nostra attenzione ma di cui non abbiamo trattato? Questo è il posto giusto per segnalarlo... attendiamo le VOSTRE news!

Blaze - Maiden Setlist

Messaggiodi fasanez il ven feb 15, 19 13:19

"Twenty-five years ago, my great adventure with IRON MAIDEN began. It was a wonderful five years in my career and something I'm very proud of. Since then, I have toured almost every year and made 11 studio albums and three live albums. Recently, many fans have asked me to perform songs from the two albums I recorded with IRON MAIDEN, so this year to celebrate that magical time, I'm doing a full set of my favorite songs from [1995's] 'The X Factor' and [1998's] 'Virtual XI' albums at festivals.

Inoltre, dichiara:
"My style is very different to Bruce, and when [IRON MAIDEN] chose me to replace Bruce, I was very surprised because my voice is so different,"But it is the most incredible job. As a heavy metal singer, it's perhaps the number one job that you can have — to be the singer of IRON MAIDEN. So my passion and my heart was there, and the music that we made on 'The X Factor' and 'Virtual XI', which have been re-released now on vinyl, was incredible. And people that perhaps didn't like the change at the time, now they go back and listen differently, with fresh ears, to the records and the music that we made then, and perhaps that's why now I've become more popular than I ever was after IRON MAIDEN. Now, more than twenty years, people really start to take notice of what Blaze Bayley is doing."

"The main reason that I was leaving IRON MAIDEN is because of EMI [MAIDEN's record label] and the business," he said. "That is what I believe. At the time, BLACK SABBATH had the reunion with Ozzy [Osbourne], DEEP PURPLE had the original lineup with Ian Gillan reunion, and CD sales worldwire were going down. And I think the record company put a lot of pressure on the band to have a reunion. So, for me, it was a horrible time, but it is still a time I think of very fondly. And Steve Harris [IRON MAIDEN bassist] was really like a mentor to me and taught me so much about songwriting. So those values and the things that he taught me are things that I put into my own work now."

B"Bruce Dickinson and I have been friends before [I was in] IRON MAIDEN, and Bruce Dickinson was very supportive of me when I was in IRON MAIDEN and after IRON MAIDEN," Blaze said. "When he had his own radio show, he helped me and played my music on his show. And my newest video, for 'Escape Velocity', was actually filmed at his aircraft simulator. So he had helped me a great deal."

Sarà come sarà, giudicate voi la notizia, ma per me Blaze è un vero "signore", grande umiltà!.
Personalmente, ho un grande rispetto per lui!
fasanez
Normal Metal Head
Normal Metal Head

Re: Blaze - Maiden Setlist

Messaggiodi Silvia il ven feb 15, 19 17:43

Grande Blaze, il suo atteggiamento mi è sempre piaciuto tanto :yeah:
Mi dispiace che abbia sofferto tanto x essere stato allontanato dai Maiden però trovo eccessivo dire che è stato a causa della casa discografica. Tutti sappiamo che Bruce rappresenta la Vergine di Ferro più di lui, sia come cantante che come frontman.
O meglio, x me e la maggioranza dei fans è così
Silvia
The Old User
The Old User

Torna a REPORTER'S HOLE